Friday, October 21, 2011

Oh, right, because of the huge rock you've been under in all our classes so far...

Another winner.


  • Student just came in
  • We are all done with Unit 12 online workbook (Quia)  in 212
  • She didn’t know the activities were ongoing b/c she had no dates beside hers even tho the syll says “Quia” over and over and over in the “Homework” column
  • She finally asked someone in class yesterday when we would have homework due...

NOTE: she was in 211 and was on Quia “no problem”

Yeah you guessed it, she never put herself in any of my sections on the website.

“Isn’t there any way I can get credit?”

Um, well, notwithstanding the fact that you should have noticed right away, and you had me and/or the Quia IT people to get help from as well as campus IT... (plus I have asked in class two or three times if everyone is all set on there – mostly meaning those who didn’t have 211 with us but that would have been an opportunity to pipe up I would think... oh except she herself didn’t notice until now....)

I finally said I’ll give her half credit on that Unit at the end of the sem. based on her remaining Quia performance.



See, I'm not always a hardass. But don't blame me when you are in an airplane wreck years from now due to someone like this being in the tower, someone who was never held accountable for anything and for whom rules were constantly bent.

No comments: